Want to hire international
talent in South Africa? WE can help.

Why choose Immigrants Exclusive?

professional service

Skype Consults

30+ years experience


Constant communications

Up Front Pricing


Consultation fees

Our Consultation Fee is R 1 400.00 within work hours (RSA Time, GMT +2, 08:00 – 17:00).

After Hours Consultations are R 1 800.00

Get your consultation today

Types of Visas & residencies

Visitor's Visa

Valid for 3 months and extendable in RSA for another 3 months unless if issued with a condition

Business visa

Valid for 3 months and 3 months extendable in RSA for another 3 months unless if issued with a condition

Voluntary visa
Issued for a maximum period of 3 years. Voluntary work only, no income is permitted
General work visa
All work visas not listed under the critical skills visa list. And not with Intra Company Transfer criteria.
Critical Skills Work Visa
Please view the list of Critical Work Skills here.
Intra Company Transfer Visa

Transfer from a branch / affiliated company abroad to RSA. Valid for 4 years.

Study visa

To take up studies in RSA whilst parents are employed / self employed in RSA / sponsorships in RSA for all recognised learning institutes – universities / colleges.  Official letter confirming provisional acceptance, duration and course

Business Visa (Own business)

R5 million funds from abroad. Waivers for an amount less than R5 million can be obtained from DTI

Section 11(6) - spouse of a citizen or permanent resident and work

Married to a SA citizen or Permanent Residence holder – Visitor’s visa with a condition to either work or be self employed

Visa to Accompany Spouse

When a spouse is on a valid temporary residence visa or married to a South African citizen or Permanent Residence holder

Visa Extension

Whilst you are ona visa in RSA and would like to apply for an extension

Change of Condition

During consultation we will confirm if you can change whilst in RSA

Retirement visa

A. Irrevocable pension fund

B. Net worth – To be discussed during consultation.

Medical Visa
  1. Once you are in RSA and need medical treatment and you need to change your visa to a medical visa OR to enter RSA if you have a medical condition and require medical treatment.
  2. Could also apply for a medical visa to enter SA on.
Relative's Visa

May be issued for a prescribed period to a foreigner who is a member of the immediate family of a SA citizen or Permanent Residence holder (first and second step of kinship will be discussed during consultation).

Exchange Visa

In terms of Section 22(a) of the Act

Corporate Visa

Issued to a corporate applicant that employs foreigners who may conduct work for a corporate applicant in RSA

Permanent Residence

All categories to be discussed during consultation

South african Citizenship

After 5 years of holding Permanent Residence, one can proceed with a application for citizenship

Other Services
  • Consultation in person or via Skype in office hours or after office hours
  • Waiver applications (All types of applications)
  • DTI applications
  • Exemptions – Temporary visas & Permanent residence
  • SAQA evaluation on qualifications